Important Notices: Coronavirus
Credit Union Precautions and Support
Please note that the Englewood lobby is currently closed.
The Centennial lobby (lobby only) will be closing on Wednesday, the 25th and will remain closed until further notice.
Our drive through at Centennial is being modified to serve more members. We will also have limited branch services available if needed. Feel free to visit us at 3999 E. Arapahoe Rd., if necessary. However, please consider our virtual options. Shared branch locations are also available by checking the shared locator link shown below.
- Virtual services remain the best way to transact. You can pay bills free through Bill Pay, send money to friends with AcUtransfer, pay loans with Loan Pay, and even make deposits with Remote Deposit Capture.
- Debit and credit cards are also fantastic. At ACU, you will have complete fraud coverage and all other benefits, including no cash advance fee on credit cards.
- Both ATM locations, Englewood and Centennial, will remain open 24 hours a day. These are fantastic for basic transactions. We will also be fully sanitizing these every work day.
- Our Centennial drive through is being reformatted to serve up to four members at a time. We will also have a location for basic branch services such as notarizations.
- Our contact center is unaffected at this point. Call us, send a secure message, chat with us online, whatever works for you!
Arapahoe CU has been closely monitoring the rapid spread of COVID-19 in the state and have been preparing for possible accommodations. To be as cautious as we possibly can, we will be closing both branch lobbies until we can have them professionally sanitized and ensure that there is minimal chance of transmitting the virus. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we also want to make sure that absolutely everyone–employees and guests–stay safe in this time. Need anything, please let us know. We will do whatever we can to accommodate you!
Original Notice Close/ Open
Arapahoe Credit Union is working diligently to ensure the health and safety of our staff, members, and visitors. Using guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and others, we have begun to implement a wide range of preventative measures to reduce health risks and ensure you have the consistent financial support we provide.
In short, we are being vigilant on cleanliness. You will likely see us in branches taking extra time to wipe and disinfect surfaces. We will also be placing hand sanitizer stations as they become available. Perhaps most importantly, we will be temporarily limiting physical contact where possible. Please know that we mean no ill-offense for a missed handshake and will resume our normal practices when we are able.
We are also encouraging members to take preventative steps. We, of course, suggest reviewing the standard safety recommendations found here. This includes the basics like washing your hands thoroughly and avoiding touching your face, but also includes other recommendations like avoiding scams that arise when there is social urgency.
Further, we thoroughly anticipate being here to help you in our branches. However, our mobile app, online banking, and call center are fantastic resources as well. Please just know that our call hold times might be longer than usual (we apologize for any inconvenience). Our coming shred-a-thon is still scheduled, but we will be working for a clean, full-service environment with thorough precautions. If anything changes we will promptly notify you through our website and email if necessary.
Above all, we are here to help in any way we can. Please reach out to us if you have any concerns.