Arapahoe Credit Union Free Shred-a-Thon
and Electronic Recycling
Supporting Newton Middle School
Arapahoe CU will be providing fully-paid, onsite shredding and electronic recycling. All donations go unrestricted to Newton school programs. We recommend a $10 minimum donation, but this is free for ACU members with no shredding limit. Non-members should consider a $10 donation and a minimum of $5 for each box over the first two.
We will be collecting donations on the day of the event as well as here. Should you simply want to donate to Newton, please feel free to do so!
April 27th, 2019 at the Newton Middle School West Parking Lot
- Paper Shredding
- Bring old bank statements, check registers, receipts and anything else with personal information on it.
- No limit with donation over $5/ Box! ACU members are always free! Otherwise, we ask that you maintain a limit of 3 banker boxes or less worth of shredding. If you have more than this, please contact Sean at 720-231-8358 to discuss what we can do for you. We'll see what we can do! We ask ACU members with more than five boxes to simply let us know in advance so that we can take care of you efficiently.
- Electronic Recycling
- Small electronics are ok!
- Tube/ Box TVs-- not so much. Please avoid these as we cannot take anything thicker than three or four inches.
- Large appliances are also restricted.
- Exact details on acceptable electronic recycling can be found here.
- Newton Middle School
- 4001 E Arapahoe Rd, Centennial, CO 80122
- Contact: Feedback@ArapahoeCU.org
- Day of Contact: 720-231-8358
All services are provided at Arapahoe CU's sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse service, make changes or cancel services at any time and for any reason.
There will be three trucks from 9:30 until 1:30pm.
Don't miss ACU's annual Shred-a-Thon: A free community shred and electronic recycling event with shredding, an on-site auction, and small electronics recycling. We are asking for any support you can give towards Newton Middle School programs.
Feel free to bring any documents for ON-SITE destruction (watch it happen!). Bring old bank statements, check registers, receipts and anything else with personal information on it. Additionally, feel free to bring your small electronics and we will get those recycled as well! (Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept ANY box/ tube/rear projection screens. We also are unable to offer electronic data destruction.)
This round, we are back in Newton Middle School's parking lot just off of Arapahoe Rd and Colorado Blvd! We have two shred trucks and one electronic recycling truck coming to keep things moving.
Directions: Head to the corner of Arapahoe Rd. and Colorado Blvd. where you will see our branch on the west side and Newton MS on the east. Head north on Colorado and take your first right into the parking lot where you will see the shred trucks. We will have signs to help you get where you're going.
For current members, in some cases, we may be able to provide advance drop-off options. Call us at 303-740-7063 and we will see what we can do for you!
For a complete list of acceptable electronics, click here.
While trusted, Data Destruction's site is subject to their terms and conditions and not owned by ACU.
Shredding Services are Free
Arapahoe CU is covering all expenses for this event. However, we will also be taking donations. Additionally, cash and check donations will go directly to the Newton Middle School to help out their programs.
Thank You, Mr. Martin
Don't worry, we aren't expecting the default amounts shown here. This is simply the easiest way for our Communication Department to receive donations.